It is 1:30 in the morning and I am packing my bags to leave for Newport tomorrow. My roommate, Diana came into my room with a shirt she got from New York. She made the comment that the shirt was big enough for two people. Light bulb...ding! We should prove that the shirt was large enough for both of us.
We managed to put the shirt on and couldn't stop laughing. It was super tight around our necks but fit pretty good everywhere else. Then I thought we should get a picture of this but both of our cameras had dead batteries. So we searched the house for some that worked but once we got the camera working we realized that we didn't have anyone to take the picture.
This was the best we could do considering we were deliriously tired and used self timer, pathetic I know. What a funny night!
Saturday, July 19, 2008
1 Shirt, 2 Girls
Posted by
Stephanie
at
1:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment