Here are a few really great books that I've read in the past few months. Any other recommendations? I need some really good books to read over Christmas break.




Monday, December 8, 2008
Recent Readings
Posted by
Stephanie
at
10:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If you are looking for good recommendations, you need to be a member of www.goodreads.com. I have been keeping it updated this last year of books I have read. Make sure you ask to be my "friend" on it!
Anything by David Sedaris or Jonathan Safran Foer and you will fall out of your bed laughing. You might actually die from laughter. And you should really get your hands on LOTR (Lord of the Rings). It will change your life. You'll start collecting elf figurines and play Magic the Gathering. Your world will be a little bit more magical.
Post a Comment