This week I was very bored so I decided to chop all my hair! Here I am after over a foot of hair was cut off. I am still getting used to it but it is a nice change.
It looks really nice. I remember when I got bored like that and would just make a drastic change. Then I got old, and now I'm afraid of changing too much.
It makes you look older! ...That's why I keep my hair long!Very nice. But I still think you need to wear your hair in it's natural curls!Mom
im glad you had the balls to do it! you look great!
I LOVE IT. Lets go for a bike ride.
CUTE! Love it! When are you coming back to Utah? I miss you girl.
I really like it. That is my favorite length. Long enough to be long, short enough to be doable. Very nice.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It looks really nice.
I remember when I got bored like that and would just make a drastic change. Then I got old, and now I'm afraid of changing too much.
It makes you look older! ...That's why I keep my hair long!
Very nice. But I still think you need to wear your hair in it's natural curls!
Mom
im glad you had the balls to do it! you look great!
I LOVE IT. Lets go for a bike ride.
CUTE! Love it! When are you coming back to Utah? I miss you girl.
I really like it. That is my favorite length. Long enough to be long, short enough to be doable. Very nice.
Post a Comment