Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Me + Sweater = Star Crossed Lovers

My friend was wearing this sweater last night and I instantly fell completely in love with it! It is the most beautiful piece of clothing I have ever seen in my life and I have to have it! The problem is that its pretty expensive. How much is the max you would pay for this? Based on the comments I get, I will decide if I can splurge for this or just let it go.


6 comments:

Chelsea Albert said...

That is GAWGeous! I love it as well! I'm a really REALLY cheap person so I normally wouldn't spend more than like $40 on a sweater... but If someone were to buy it for me, I wouldn't let them spend more than $80 haha Good luck!

Chels Allred said...

cute!! I would spend...80 dollars max!

MJPowell said...

I would definitly spend between 40-70 on it. But I too am a cheap person and feel I can find something that will look similar and it will cost less. :)

Rachel said...

I think I am skewed here. I have bought amazing sweaters like this one for about $150ish, depending on where it is from. Order me one too. I'm not kidding. It's fabulous.

Lisa Zohner said...

Let me know. Christmas is coming up! Mom

terynmendenhall said...

I say get it. You never regret what you did do...only what you didn't do.

I don't know how that applies to clothing but hey!