Friday, December 4, 2009
Potty Time
I am just wondering how many times on average you go to the bathroom a day. I feel mine is very low with only 3 times at the most. Maybe I don't drink enough during the day. I need to know what is normal for everyone else.
Posted by
Stephanie
at
1:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Are we talking 1 or 2? lol jk I feel like I go to the bathroom every 4 hours. haha
yes..if we are talking about number 1...i only go about 3 times a day and i drink TONS of water. you probably just have a good size bladder! haha...unless im pregnant..then i go about 8 times a day! ha!.....
ha! Really you all only go about 3 times a day!?!
Geese... I go like every hour (number 1 that is)!! :)
Post a Comment