Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Little Hope

After much questioning and soul searching this week about life, I was reminded of a quote that I love. This quote answers all my questions without actually answering my questions and helps me feel peace and hope about the future.

“I would like to beg you…to have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and to try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don’t search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.”
Rainer Marie Rilke

1 comments:

MJPowell said...

I absolutely agree steph! What a great quote!
Hope youll figure out your answers soon!