1. I have consumed 5 big boxes of Hot Tamales in the last 2 weeks. I can't get enough! They are my recent addiction.
2. I always wished I had freckles on my face. I think they are so cute. Well, when I went to California a couple weeks ago, my face got a little burned and after it peeled, I had two cute freckles by my left eye. Love them!
3. I want a dog. I've wanted a dog for a few years now. I've asked both set of parents if I could have their dogs. They politely told me no. Dogs are a big commitment and a lot of work but I still just want one. My friend was dog sitting this little puppy last weekend and I was completely in love. Sigh...
4. I've been thinking a lot about opinions lately and I decided that most of the opinions I get from people are rude. I used to think I liked a really honest person, but not I'm realizing I would like people to lie to me about more things instead of saying hurtful things. Sometimes giving an honest opinion doesn't really matter in the long run. I've always been opinionated but most of the time I keep them to myself. Who am I to tell people what's best for them and what they should do? What do I know?
2 comments:
you can have all my freckles! hahah. i hate them.
I've found myself as of late, to be one of those people who is openly honest with everyone BUT myself. How dumb is that? I know we haven't spoken for a bit, but thanks for calling me out! Loves, M
Post a Comment