For some reason, I've had a scared/urgent feeling for the last week that I need to be more prepared and have a 72 hour kit and food storage just in case of a disaster. When I lived at home, my parents took care of all that and I didn't think much about it. Just this week, I realized that I am not prepared in any way. I'm going to buy something like this for my sister and I so we can at least stay alive for 3 days. Maybe I need to invest in building an underground shelter. I don't know. I'm only partially kidding.
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
End of the world as we know it
Posted by
Stephanie
at
10:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I say invest in the half a million dollar underground shelter! : )
My plan is to head over to Grandma Zohners house...she has enough food to feed an army for a year!! I'm only partially kidding - I say do what you can and Heavenly Father will bless you. And, an underground shelter wouldn't hurt either!
Or you and Schmeggy can walk over the Alta overpass to my house and I have enough to go around. And it would help having Meggars around to help me cook all my food storage crap. :o)
Post a Comment