Sometimes when I see old pictures and home videos of me as a little girl, I am intrigued. I wish I knew that little person and could remember what she thought about and her favorite things. It is strange to think I used to be that young. Even though I know it is me, it seems like a completely different person. I was thinking about some of the old movies I used to watch and had a craving to watch some again. Maybe it will help me get in touch with my inner child or maybe it will just be funny to watch my favorite movies from 20 years ago. With the help of my sister, I compiled a list of movies to start watching. Most of them will probably be lame and it might be challenge to locate some of these, but I am kind of excited about it. Here is my list:
- American Tale
- Lollipop Dragon
- Jem Barbie
- Fern Gully
- Hug-A-Bunch
- Land Before Time
- All Dogs Go To Heaven
- Radio Flyer
- Trading Moms
- Troop Beverly Hills
- Swiss Family Robinson
- 3 Ninjas
3 comments:
Oh, I miss her!! I feel like kissing those fat cheeks!
Rocky loves Emily!!
No doubt you could find most of those movies at the library, best place to find obscure things :)
Post a Comment