There is something unique about the fall and I can't quite figure out why. When the weather gets a little cooler and the fall smelling candles start burning in my house, I get the strongest nostalgia. I don't get this feeling for any of the other seasons only fall. For some reason, even though I have lived through many autumn seasons, this time of year takes me back to my falls in Provo. The feelings are so strong. I can't really explain it except that my memories and emotions are transferred back about 7-8 years and then I start reminiscing about my best years with BYU football games, Halloween, and going back to school. Here are some of my favorite Provo fall time pictures.
Thursday, September 20, 2012
Battle Born
Posted by
Stephanie
at
5:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh I get those same feelings! I love your Halloween pictures! You girls were the best dresser uppers! And I loved the football games too! It was fun to see these Picts! Makes me miss Provo a little, such fun memories! Miss you too!
i knew we were soul sisters. It takes me to the same exact place. Same feelings. Same town. Miss you and love you cutie
Post a Comment