Saturday, October 13, 2012

Museum of Flight

Happy Birthday to my blog! This month is turns 5 years old. Most days I really don't like it and want to delete it, but then I think about how this blog has documented a part of my life for the last few years. I can't bring myself to delete all those thoughts, memories, and pictures.

To celebrate, I will share my current Top 5 favorite things.....

  • Peach Milkshake at Chick-fil-A: I'm not a big ice cream or milkshake person but this one was so good. It's only around a limited time so I might need one everyday until it is gone.


  • Houston We Have A Purple by OPI: My new favorite nail polish color for the fall.


  • Daring Greatly by Brene Brown: Her newest book having to do with vulnerability. I love anything this woman writes or says. She has had a huge impact on my life the last two years. 

  • Hummus with pita bread: Enough said. I eat it every single day and still crave it.

  • Segways: We bought a Groupon for a guided tour and went one evening this week. It was the most fun thing we have done since moving here. Loved it! It is the best way to see all the sights and monuments in DC. Everyone needs to ride a Segway but I warn you that it makes having to walk so much harder and slower.







1 comments:

The ORR Family said...

um....I really miss you. And my top 5 favorite people list - you just keep making the cut. <3