Sunday, March 15, 2015

10 Months

You are still crazy about books. You have a couple that are your favorite. You like turning the pages and flipping the flaps and finding the kitty or puppy on each page. You love to make a smacking kissy noise at random times. It's really cute. You like opening the blinds every morning and evening. You like pulling open the curtains to the back door and standing there looking over the backyard. You smack your lips when you want to eat something I'm eating. You also say "yum, yum" and do a little dance when you like what you're eating. Your bath time is longer because you like to play and splash everywhere. You sit on my sink in the mornings and watch me put on makeup. Patiently waiting for when I put on my blush. You get a huge smile on your face because you know I brush your cheeks after. You love the youtube "little baby bum" and watch it as much as I let you. You do this new shy thing to new people sometimes where you smile then hide your face. You have your favorite books that you like read over and over and over. You discovered the laundry and love to "help" every time you can. You are understanding more of what I say and tell you to do. You say "meow, neigh, roll over, and duck".  You know where your treats are and go to that cupboard and point. Lately you have only been wanting dad to hold you. You have been so attached to him. You like sleeping with a toy and we let you choose one every night for bed. You took your first couple steps the day before you turned 11 months.


















0 comments: