Yes, here I am starting another a blog. I love blogs. I have kept a list for the last six months on topics I want to post about. Myspace and Facebook have been getting really old and lame lately so I figure the next step is to have a blog. It feels like a more mature, grown up thing to do. I am excited to get started again!
I am back in Las Vegas. People keep saying "welcome home" and I really do feel like I am home. I love it here! I love driving over the hill and seeing Vegas for the first time, especially at night. This still makes me excited every time. I live with one of my best friends, who also happens to be one of the funniest girls. Our first week in our new condo has consisted of out of control laughing and ugly dancing. These are two of my favorite things to do! I got a job working for a doctor as a medical assistant and start on Monday. Life seems to be working out bit by bit.
I like to look at blogs especially when they have pictures or something funny to look at. So for today I have a video my friend Ashley showed me. I have watched it so many times and it keeps getting funnier! Make sure you can hear it because the people's laughing makes me laugh even harder. I love funny things! Enjoy!
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Second attempt will be a charm!
Posted by
Stephanie
at
10:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I would agree, doing a blog of this type is, in my opinion, more mature. When did you go back to Las Vegas? It was just a couple of weeks ago that I saw you here in Provo. Well, I am glad to hear that you are enjoying it - you need it!
Take pictures of your new place. I want to see!! I can't imagine you without your myspace. That's crazy. :)
That is freakin' hilarious!!!! The laughing does make it even more funny also... That's classic... Did she break an ankle at all??
Post a Comment