Not a day goes by without someone asking me, "Do you know who you look like?" I am serious when I say everyday I am asked this question. (Today it happened twice!) Most of the people asking are people I have never met. My roommates in Provo noticed how much this happened when we lived together. I think this is very funny because I always wonder what people think when they see me so I get excited to hear their responses. There are a few names that come up repeatedly but mostly it is randomness. Usually it's a compliment!
I also have found that I look like whoever I am friends with. Maybe when you hang around or live with girls long enough you start looking alike. My roommate, Ashley, and I got this EVERY TIME we went out together. People would stop us to ask if we were sisters. We never really saw the resemblance except for our long brown hair. Is this normal? I finally came to the conclusion that I look like everyone!
Here are the most common answers to who I look like. What do you think? Do you see it?


Sunday, October 28, 2007
Who do I look like?
Posted by
Stephanie
at
10:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think you look more like Katie Holmes than anyone else.
I sat through the whole Phantom movie thinking you could have played Christine's part!!
You do look like all of the above! :) How funny...you could be famous! :)
Great work.
Post a Comment