Monday, April 21, 2008

I Wish...


...I didn't get a bloody nose practically everyday for the past three weeks. I can't itch my nose or wash my face for fear that blood will start gushing (and I mean gushing) for the next 15 minutes. I also wake up in the middle of the night with one. Dang dry, spring weather! :)

5 comments:

Jamie Smith said...

Amen sista. I was down there for 4 days, and I think I got one or two every day. Tell me that's not a picture YOU took! :)

Rachel said...

Although I feel your pain with the nose bleeds (I used to get them all the time when I was little), I hate your picture! Blah.

Also, thanks for muting your music when I visit your website. Whenever I visit a blog with music it freaks me out and it is so loud!

Although I did take a song recommendation from your website a few months ago: The Weepies. Good song!

Stephanie said...

No that's not my blood in the picture. It's just one I found online to add emphasis to my post.

Cassidy said...

Good grief! This is terrible news. I am so sorry. I have never had a bloddy nose like that before!

Anonymous said...

Did you read Aunt Nola's latest email about nasal washes with salt washes? YOU try it first and let me know if it works...:)