
Tetris has been a favorite game of mine for as long as I can remember but it wasn't until about 3 years ago that my addiction really started. My friend bought a handheld one for me on my birthday and I have played it nearly every night since. My mind is very overactive and I used to have a hard time falling asleep at night. I would toss and turn for hours trying to figure out the problems of the world. Now I have conditioned my mind to know that when I play a game or two of Tetris then it is time for bed. This works better than any sleeping medication! Tetris completely relaxes my mind and I fall right to sleep. I have to be careful not to play it during the day or I get so tired. I even bring it on trips because I can't fall asleep easily without it!
What are your ways of relaxing your mind?
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Tetris Relaxation
Posted by
Stephanie
at
3:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow. We are so related! Whenever I want to give something the best compliment I say it is...TETRIS! (It's the only game from which I have gotten an addiction.) Anyway, I don't have any trouble falling asleep at night.
Really? There are ways of relaxing your mind? Ha! Who knew!?
I have recently become addicted to Super Mario Galaxy on the Wii, but I can't play it before I go to bed or I won't go to bed! I am that addicted! I don't really want to talk about what helps me to sleep, but it never fails!
I just read, but that doesn't really work. So maybe I need to try Tetris.
Post a Comment