Friday, June 20, 2008

What the Flight?



I would just like to give a little shout out to Allegiant Air for having the cheapest flights ever! I just bought a ticket to Idaho for $4!! No, not $40 or $400 but $4. Have you ever bought a plane ticket for that cheap? Sure that price doesn't include tax but still I was so happy!

Even though I love Allegiant's prices, there are many things I do not like about them. I'll warn you before you go booking a trip with them. You have to pay for any drinks or snacks and they are way overpriced, they charge you to check any bags, you have to pay extra to pick you seat before, and they try get you to pay an extra fee so that your flight can be changed at any time. Most of these are hidden fees they try to trick you with on their website so watch out. In the end, the price outweighs the other negatives.

Thank you Allegiant Air for making it possible for me to fly for only $4!! What a steal of a deal!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Ah, Steph you make me smile. I miss you tons girl. Can't wait to see you in July - hopefully you will get another cheap $4 flight! :)

Rachel said...

That is so weird! I just bought a flight on Allegiant Air for only $29 and I thought that was the craziest thing. Only $4, huh? Apparently, I got ripped off.

Myra Bybee said...

WHOA!! That is the cheapest flight I have ever heard of!