Sunday, June 1, 2008

Man Haters!




I think the females in my family don't really like men. Why would I say this? Well, for as long as I can remember, whenever we ask my Grandma Cope if she'll ever get married again she always says the same thing. "I will only get married if he's rich with one foot on a banana peel and the other in a grave."

This morning I talked to two of my funniest sisters, Megan and McKenna, on the phone. McKenna is only 11 but has always thought and acted like she's twenty-something. We were discussing her maturing and the best part of the conversation went like this:

Steph: So do you think boys are cute yet?

McKenna: No! I hate them! They have no respect for women!

Then later I talked to Megan who is 21 and has been "anti guy" for a couples years now. I like to bring up guys during our conversations so get her mad but today I didn't even have to. The first thing she said to me was "I want you to know I now hate men more than ever! Ninety nine percent of them are idiots!"

Poor men! Where is the love?

2 comments:

Myra Bybee said...

So where do you stand on this disdain for men?

Anonymous said...

I found a quote for you and Megan: "In the past quarter century, we exposed biases against other races and called it RACISM, and we exposed biases against women and called it SEXISM. Now biases against men we seem to call HUMOR."

Isn't that sad?

(Check out the definition of Misandry.)