Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Red Effect

My mission this week is to find a red dress. Did you know men will fall in love with you if you wear red? I didn't realize that either! I own one red shirt which I rarely wear. That is the extent of red in my wardrobe.

I read this article this week (RED) about how it has been scientifically proven that men find woman who wear red more attractive. Also, my friend told me a story about her friend who had "the red dress" that she would wear to church whenever her and her boyfriend were fighting. She would walk in and sit down near him and the fight would be over.

I'm going to do a little experiment of my own. I am going to buy a red dress, wear it to church, and see if I notice any difference in the way I am treated. Any suggestions on where to find a great red dress?

I just love love!!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Duh! Why did you think "Lady in Red" was my all time favorite/sexiest song ever? I just typed in "modest red dress" in google and found this one, which is cute. Red dresses are hard to find in modest style because everyone knows they are so darn sexy!

http://www.beautifullymodest.com/store/day-dresses/pj-day-2/

terynmendenhall said...

I didn't realize you had a blog. Yay! Be careful at church, the creepers might come a creepin!

Ash said...

How cruel that is for those of us that hate red and only wear earth tones. What about the black effect? Does that carry any weight? Seems as though black is caliente. What about the gray effect? or the brown effect? I wear a lot of those...

Chels Allred said...

cute blog steph! Remember me? our moms were bff? lol. SO.. red eh? its a good thing im already married because i look terrible in red!