Dr. David Holmes, a psychologist at Manchester Metropolitan University in England, claims a person's first name has a direct impact on their happiness.
How? According to Dr. Holmes, names carry with them certain associations . . . either positive or negative and our personalities are shaped based on those associations.
I don't know if I really buy this but I liked it because my name was on the list!
The HAPPIEST MALE names are:
#5.) Barry
#4.) Terry
#3.) Matthew
#2.) Jason
#1.) Joshua
The HAPPIEST FEMALE names are:
#5.) Pat
#4.) Pam
#3.) Linda
#2.) Stephanie
#1.) Judy
The UNHAPPIEST MALE names are:
#5.) Owen
#4.) Tim
#3.) Edward
#2.) Andrew
#1.) Ben
And the UNHAPPIEST FEMALE names are:
#5.) Tara
#4.) Amy
#3.) Tina
#2.) Charlotte
#1.) Lynn
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
I Guess I Am Really Happy!
Posted by
Stephanie
at
9:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yup!
Post a Comment