Monday, March 9, 2009

Never Say Never

I'm beginning to think I'm good with cars. I have never......


...locked my keys in my car


....or been in a car accident when I was driving


...or been pulled over

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Then apparently it's not genetic. I have done all three. Numerous times each. I suck.

Ash said...

If I can't find my keys, I know they're in my car. One time I left my car running for seven hours while I was at work. The Dodger loved that.

Brian Stucki said...

Oh man, you have so clearly set yourself up now. I'll expect another blog post in about a week or so.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Brian. Don't you remember about a year and a half ago when we were in Log when I was all like I have never been pulled over and I was all cocky....and that night when on my way home I was pulled over!

I hope you are luckier than I am!

Anonymous said...

Every time I think to myself "I haven't been pulled over in a while" (meaning in at least two weeks...my parents love this about me) I get pulled over sometime in that day. I've learned to let someone else drive on those days.