Sunday, June 14, 2009

Adventures in Nepal


My sister, Melissa, left Friday for a 2 month medical internship in Nepal. I miss her already! She made a blog so that we can stay updated on what she is doing over there. The link is mkcnepaltrip.blogspot.com/

A couple hours before she boarded for her 17 hour plane ride, we had a family dinner at Olive Garden. This is our goodbye picture.

She is going to have such a great experience in Nepal and I can't wait to hear all about what she gets to see, do, and learn. I love you sissy!

2 comments:

MKC said...

Hello sister! Thanks for the comment..I love that you're turning into my cyber stalker. I've always wanted one :) I'm in Kathmandu right now, and going to Mt. Everest in the morning (I was supposed to go today but there was a strike in town so to be on the safe side we delayed it). I'll let you know how it goes and take tons of pictures. I love you! Have fun in Viva Las Vegas!

Jessica Tingey said...

she's cute. i don't know her, but she is. and you guys kind of look alike!