Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Delilah...Love Someone Tonight

I admit it. For most of my life, I have enjoyed listening to "Delilah" a little bit in the evenings on Sunny 106.5. She can be totally mushy and annoying but what's so bad about that? I have even cried at times listening to some of the callers tell their stories. Last night when I was driving home I turned the station to her show, since I hadn't listened in a long time, and I don't regret it.

I was bored today and decided to finally put a face to the voice and see what Delilah looks like. I was surprised. I imagined brown hair. Interesting.


Delilah you are great no matter what anyone else says! Love someone tonight....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I pictured her as a brunette too. :)

MJPowell said...

Steph you are fantastic. I too have enjoyed her show from time to time.
:)

MJPowell said...

Yup the blog is meant for the stalking! Ill try to keep you all updated on our ever so exciting life! :)

Chelsea Albert said...

She TOTALLY doesn't fit her voice! She is actually a little homelier than I would have thought... but she can make anyone cry, i'm almost sure of it.

Chels Allred said...

I totally imagined her looking like that!! ALTHOUGH, i'm one of the meanies who make fun of her! hahaha

Emily Tingey said...

Hmmm. I always pictured her as a black woman...