I went to DC to visit Jessica for the 4th of July weekend and fell in love with it. What a romantic, beautiful city! The weather was perfect, not too humid. I got to tour the Capitol, bike ride to all the monuments, eat amazing food, walk around Old Town and Georgetown, find my dream house in Cleveland Park, etc. My favorite was a secret garden type place next to the National Cathedral. It was this huge garden with pathways and benches. I could have stayed there all day. Here are some pictures from my great trip.
Jessica gave me a behind the scene tour of the Capitol which was so beautiful inside.
I loved the Lincoln Monument. I sat out on the back of it for a long time overlooking the Potomac and almost fell asleep.
The beautiful streets of Old Town
Watching fireworks from the Air Force Monument.
Walking to a Greek restaurant in Dupont.
Reading a fake book in my secret garden
One of my dream houses.
Another dream house. I thought it was small but when we walked to the side it kept going and going.
Jessica's dream house that is for sale. Only a little over a million dollars.
I can't wait to go back again! There is so much to see and do there it's impossible to do it all.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
DC Love
Posted by
Stephanie
at
11:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Great pictures! You look adorable..I love DC. It's such a rad place! I like the bottom house with the green shutters.. ADORABLE
Seriously how fun!! You look like you had a great time. Im jealous. That would be such a fun trip to see everything.
Guess what!? I have a photo on that same bench in your secret garden. I will have to show you. I love DC! Great pics.
How fun! I went there only once for only one day! I need to go back and pick out my dream home too! :D
what a fun trip! DC is beautiful!
I love the fake book picture on the bench. I'd be there too all day.
Post a Comment