Monday, July 6, 2009

My Ankle Complex




Gold's Gym has designated July as "Cankle Awareness Month."

I think I have big ankles! There I said it.

I realize I am a thin person but I have always thought my ankles for big my small frame. Don't try to argue with me about this because it won't help. I would prefer you to take a minute and measure your ankles and let me know how many inches yours are. I measured mine today and would like to compare.

Let me know. Thank you.

P.S. Please don't make it obvious you are checking them out next time you see me. I will be insecure about that. Just don't draw any attention to them.

3 comments:

Charlie said...

Alright. I won't try to argue and just agree with you. Would you prefer that?

Lisa Zohner said...

How can you complain about your ankles after you show us a picture like that?!!!

Anonymous said...

If I had to change one thing about my body...it would be my ankles. I have a complex,too.