Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bacon Makes Everything Better?




Who doesn't like bacon on everything? I do! Now, they have BACON JAM so you can easily spread some on any food you want. Honestly, I thought this is a great idea until I saw pictures then I wanted to gag.




5 comments:

Erin. said...

Hmmm...I like me a little bacon, but I have to agree....that looks disgusting!!!

Chels Allred said...

im sorry...that is just FOUL!!!! lol!! you're so funny!

Brenna said...

While we are talking about disgusting foods....I saw an add for pickle pops the other day! They are pickle flavored otter pops! I instantly thought of you :)

Spencer, Ashley & Riley said...

I think that just ruined the bacon lover in me!

Gloria said...

That goop does not look like bacon to me! PS have you tried Costco pre-cooked bacon! I <3 it! Put those beauties in the oven for a few minutes and they are divine.