Monday, October 12, 2009

Forever Young

Six years ago the four of us moved in together and had the best few years.  I keep in regular touch with these girls and still consider them my best friends. I wish we could all see each other more than a couples times a year. Maybe it's because Halloween is coming up again and we loved that holiday. Maybe it's because it's rare to find friendships like we had. Whatever the reason, today, I find myself missing them and those times of fun and innocence.


2 comments:

Natalie said...

Ah, the Millrace Swings!!! Funny that you mentioned Halloween. I told Jennie last night that every Halloween I think of you ladies and always will. Those were the best memories of Halloween dress up and dinner!

Ash said...

I've been totally nostalgic lately of the more carefree days. Funny story- found out last night that Lori has my silver mannequin head! And at first I thought OMG did you grab it out of the garbage can you creep-o. Then I thought OMG I am so glad you pulled it out of the garbage I miss my silver mannequin head. (really I just miss the days when I had silver mannequin)