Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Finals.

I have my last final of the semester tomorrow and I'm excited to be done but I feel a little anxious about having no school for the summer. I have a fear of being bored so I've been coming up with things I can do with my extra time.

TV: I haven't really watched it in 4 months but I would like to get addicted to these shows...



Read: I will have time to read something other than textbooks like...


Volunteer: How cool will it be to be a "wish granter" with....

And maybe a couple trips to Arizona, California, Utah, DC, etc. This summer should be pretty great!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Sounds like you will have time to come visit us in Austria.......

Lisa Zohner said...

It was YOU that got me addicted to the two shows above! Darn you. (Remind me when they start, will you?)