Lately, I've been missing blogging and reading blogs. It seems like no one updates theirs anymore since Facebook took over and consumed everything but I still prefer blogs. Maybe everyone should start up again?
I have been itching for a change, like a big one. Last year, I had the same feeling so I cut off a foot of my hair. I don't have much hair to cut anymore so I am planning a bigger change. Details aren't final yet but there are some things in the works. For now, to help me with this itch, I decided to grow out my arm hair. I've been shaving my arms since 1997! That's 13 years and half of my life. I want to remember what it's like to have hair on my arms. I'm hoping this will hold me over until I am ready for a real change. Haha
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Time for Change?
I've been a little stagnant for far too long, treading water. Time to jump into another pool! Maybe I'll drowned but I'm not afraid.
Posted by
Stephanie
at
10:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am so excited you are back to blogging!! I can't even remember what your arms with hair looked like either. Can't wait to see them!! Good luck with the upcoming changes!!
I'm glad you're back blogging. Wow, the hair on the arm thing is pretty drastic. I'm glad you're not doing something crazy!!
Post a Comment