June was a really great month. I went with 13 friends to Newport Beach. We all crammed into a two bedroom beach house and had such a great time!
And one of my best friends, Diana got married.
And I found out I am obsessed with karaoke, like really out of control bad.
I have some fun things planned for July, as well, but I think August is going to be one of the best months of my life. Seriously. Here are the Top 5 reasons why.....
1. My birthday
2. "Eat, Pray, Love" my favorite book of all time, is now a movie opening the day after my birthday. What are the chances of that? Best present ever.
3. "Avatar" is being re released in theaters on the 18th with 12 additional minutes. I plan to see it at least 5 more times.
4. Brandon Flowers first solo album "Flamingo" comes out.
5. I actually don't have another reason but all my lists must be Top 5. I'm sure there will be more reasons why August will be the best month of my life. I'm just not sure why yet.
What more could I ask for? Nothing comes to mind.






4 comments:
#5. It's your older sister's birthday too, that happens to land on the same exact day as your birthday! What are the chances of that?!? And really, how cool is that and your older sister?!? :)
AND.....it's your oldest (although young at heart :)and MOST FAVORITE sisters b-day on the 18th! Jeez....now you have 6 things that you can look forward to!!
And kids go back to school!!
Well?!?! We are half way through August? Has it been mind blowing yet?
Post a Comment