Every time I crack open my fortune cookie at the end of a meal, I get a really lame, super vague fortune. One day I went to Pei Wei and this was my fortune:
I got this on July 1 so three months would be October 1 as in only a week and a half away! At the time I remember trying to guess what it could be but now it won't be any of those things. I guess I will just have to wait TEN more days to find out what good things are in store for me. Oh the anticipation...not really :)

1 comments:
My mother has 7 sisters and I was invited to dinner with all of them. We went to a Chinese restaurant and when we all opened our fortunes, my aunts were cackling as they all were adding "under the covers" to the end of their fortune. As the only unmarried one in the group, my aunts about DIED of laughter when I read mine aloud: "Try something new!"
Post a Comment