So, one of my Top 5 fears has always been revolving doors. They are so scary to me and I avoid them at all costs. This is a real fear and I just found out it even has a name:
Orbitagoraphobics are those individuals with a fear of using revolving doors.
Good to know I'm not alone.
The St. George LDS Temple has a revolving door at the main entrance and it's the only way inside. I've considered skipping the temple altogether (kidding....kind of). I've made it through the door twice now but it was hard to breathe and I felt like I was going to die. I'm sure it will get better as I go more or I'll have to figure out another way inside or I'll have to move.
(This is a picture of the actual door aka my worst enemy)
1 comments:
solution: move home.
Post a Comment