Thursday, April 7, 2011

After all that, its come to this.

- My favorite scents are cleaning products. When I smell 409, Windex, Clorox, etc, I have the strongest desire to drink them or spray them on me as perfume.

- When I meet people and they are sarcastic, I feel instantly comfortable around them. When I meet people and they don't understand my humor, I feel instantly uncomfortable.

- What is the opposite of a fair weather friend? I think that's what I am. I have quite a few friendships with people that I don't hear from much unless something is wrong or something bad has happened. I don't mind being the person on damage control. It makes me feel needed. I love feeling needed.

- Lately, I have been trying to show more love to everyone and serve them without expecting anything in return and without any strings attached. This has been very hard for me to do! Love should be a one-way street. Hopefully with more practice and effort I can love more that way.

3 comments:

MJPowell said...

Bah! I am that fairweather friend... but know that I LOVE you despite calling you when I need a person to listen to me cry!!

Chelsea Albert said...

I love your sarcasm. That's why we are such fair weather friends? I don't even know what that means. haha I hope you're a Friends fan... Do you remember when Phoebe was trying to find a selfless good deed to prove Joey wrong and she couldn't?? hahaha Good luck! :)

Chelsea Albert said...

I love your sarcasm. That's why we are such fair weather friends? I don't even know what that means. haha I hope you're a Friends fan... Do you remember when Phoebe was trying to find a selfless good deed to prove Joey wrong and she couldn't?? hahaha Good luck! :)