I'm starting to believe my body thinks it is a turtle, bear, or some other winter hibernating animal. For some reason I have been dead tired since about November. Everyday. I normally get 6-7 hours of sleep a night and that's all I need, but for the last 5 months I feel tired all day long. The strange thing is on the days when I try to get more sleep like 8-9 hours, I am even more tired all day. I have no idea what is going on. It's probably because I'm getting old!
Friday, April 15, 2011
Orange Sky
Posted by
Stephanie
at
12:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
maybe it's mono! have you been kiSsInG boys?????
You are definately a Tingey. : ) WE love our sleep.
I've been feeling the same exact way for months! It takes me ages just to wake up and get my butt out of bed, and I feel tired all day long. Ugh..
Post a Comment