I recently took a survey to see what people thought the key to happiness was. I have received about 50 responses so far. I still have some specific demographics that I need more answers from, but I have started comparing the data I have so far. One thing I realized right away is how important gratitude is for happiness. I probably am not the best at being grateful. It seems easier to focus on what I don't have and what I want.
I needed to do something to improve this area of my life and to be more grateful. I went to Target and bought this cute little notebook for $1. I keep it in my purse and for the last week have been writing 3 things each day that I feel thankful for. Some of them are silly things like Pinterst or Diet Coke, but others are more serious and personal. I know that taking time to think about what I have been given each day will help me be more grateful for what I have.

1 comments:
I think Diet Coke is about the most serious you can get with gratitude... Just sayin'
Post a Comment