Pinterest has been rocking my world for the last couple weeks. I'm kind of obsessed, as are most females I know. It makes my mind feel alive with ideas and creativity. It inspires me to cook, decorate, travel, do crafts, dress cuter, design my dream home, etc. I love it. If you have an account find me so I can follow you and stalk your pins.
I came across this little workout routine while I was browsing pins. It's what I try to do a couple times a week when I don't make it to the gym. It's a full body workout at my level and only takes about 10 minutes. I made my sister do it with my tonight and we were laughing so hard through most of it. Try it out.
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
If You Asked
Posted by
Stephanie
at
9:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Why do they always have jumping jacks? I can't do those anymore....unless I want to pee in my pants, but most people I know don't like to do that :)
Never heard of this. (guess I need to get out more) HA! Awesome site, thanks for the tip.
I will have to try this!
Post a Comment