Wednesday, August 31, 2011
The Universe
Today, I was reading an article about how scientists have discovered a primordial star that shouldn't still be existing and that got me thinking a few things. Our universe is about 13.7 billion years old. That's not very old. What was here before then? Also, I get overwhelmed thinking about how many planets are in the universe. The universe has over 500 billion galaxies and each of these galaxies have over 500 billion stars, stars like our sun which all have multiple planets around them. My brain starts hurting and I get scared thinking about it.
Posted by
Stephanie
at
2:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Did you know they found a planet made of diamond? One diamond. It is small but very dense.
I love how weird you are. Makes me think I'm not alone in the world.
Speaking of, you should read Tina Fey's book "Bossypants." She is weird too. And hilarious.
Post a Comment