Monday, August 6, 2012

Broken

Last week was my three month mark! It's interesting how fast it has flown by but at the same time, when I think about my first day here, it feels so long ago. It is strange and sad that I haven't seen so many people in three months. The longer I'm here, the more I love it. There are challenges but I finally feel familiar and comfortable with work, church, and friends. I just feel grateful everyday that I decided to move here. I has been one of the best decisions for me. I only have about 4 pictures from the last month. A little pathetic but we have been doing less sightseeing and more social activities.

Cousin Jessica came to visit for a few days. She lived here when I came to visit 3 years ago.

Celebrating Harry Potter's birthday with homemade butterbeer. (Hence the mustaches)
 The National Harbor. I love this place!
The Awakening Statue at the harbor. Kind of cool

0 comments: