Sunday, August 19, 2012

Young Blood

Gosh, I have been missing my little brothers and sisters lately. I haven't seen half of them in almost 4 months, and I feel like all my little babies are getting so old. It makes my heart hurt, especially since I am missing out on all of their life events right now. Here is what they have been up to lately that I have missed out on...

St. George family -

  • Got a foreign exchange student, Valentina, from Moldova:


  • Mason is heading to Oklahoma in October for basic training for the National Guard.
  • Paige and McKenna also started 7th and 10th grade last week:



Logandale Family -

  • Melissa: Is in London taking a class for a month to prep her for teaching English in Italy for a year. She is having such a fun adventure!



  • Kaitlyn: Moved up to St. George to go to school and work as a nursing assistant for elderly people.
  • Derek: Starts high school next week! How is that even possible? He says he isn't nervous at all and still isn't too old to make forts for his niece while they wait to go to church.





0 comments: