Thursday, May 16, 2013

Chef Steph

I am not the best cook, although I am certain I will get better as I cook more. I have found in the last year that I actually enjoying making really good food. I don't make fancy, complicated meals but with the help of my crockpot, I have tricked Spencer into thinking I am a really good cook. In the basement apartment we live in now, we don't have an oven or stove so I have to rely on my crockpot. Here are some really easy meals I have made lately that I love and recommend you try out then let me know.

P.S These pictures are not mine but from the cooking websites.
P.P.S. We don't eat much pork or beef, as you can tell.









1 comments:

diana said...

Green Chile Enchilada Soup is what I'm going to try. What was your #1 pick? I'm in a making-dinner-funk. You're the best wife. Maybe Spencer should try the meatballz you love!!