One year ago today, the three of us packed up and moved to DC. We had no idea what to expect or if we would fit in or even last through our year contract. It was all unknown but we knew we were ready for a change from the Las Vegas scene. It's crazy how much can change in just twelve months, but it has been one of my favorite years. I can't imagine making this big move and living out here with any other girls. Jenni and Kristen are like sisters to me now. We've made really funny memories along the way and had some great adventures. I'm feeling very nostalgic as we are all going different directions now. Jenni is staying here for her last year of PA school and Kristen is moving back to Las Vegas. It won't be the same not living with them in our lovely apartment and seeing them everyday. I will miss that a lot.
Here are some of my favorite memories from the last year.
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
One Year?!
Posted by
Stephanie
at
5:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment