Our wedding was lovely and just what I wanted. I imagined a smaller, more intimate setting with our closest family and friends. Oh, and no wind. It was such a perfect day! There was so much love and support that we both had very full, grateful hearts. Our families had the chance to know each other over the weekend and had instant connections and got along very well. We could not have asked for a better wedding weekend and wedding day (minus my hair and makeup. note to self: do your own hair and makeup so you don't strongly dislike it). Although, my step dad was not able to be there because he was in rehab due to a serious motorcycle accident, but we got to Facetime him so he felt included.
Being married has felt pretty normal and natural to me. I have had a few things I had to learn to adjust to, but mostly I just feel so grateful everyday to have Spencer. He makes me kinder and softer in ways I have not been before. I love our honest, adoring, gentle relationship and although we still have a lot to learn about each other and how to handle each other better, so far we are doing better than I expected.
Here are some of my favorite wedding pictures, and although I prefer almost all of them in black and white, I will post color ones. If you are interested in seeing more (most of you won't be but some people, like me, like to see all of people's pictures) here is the link: Whitlock Wedding
Sunday, June 9, 2013
The Wedding
Posted by
Stephanie
at
5:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love these! You look beautiful, including your hair and makeup. Your husband is very handsome and I am sure I already like him. Your dress is simple and gorgeous. What a beautiful day!
Post a Comment