I love to snack especially salty ones. My two sisters introduced me to Stacy's Pita Chips this summer but I couldn't find them again anywhere and forgot about them. Lately they have been everywhere! I love them and eat them by the bag. The "parmesean garlic and herb" are my favorite but the "bare naked" or "pesto and sundried tomato" are also very good! I recommend trying them. They are good to use for dips since they are thicker. I love to cover them in cream cheese too!
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Snack of the Month
Posted by
Stephanie
at
10:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm getting that salt craving...
I can't wait to try them! :)
Eat tham and think of me will you?
I saw them at Smith's last night and thought of you. I didn't get them though. I am not a fan of thick chips. :)
Post a Comment