Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sheri Dew: Living the Unexpected Life


While I was preparing for my talk in church a few weeks ago, I came across an interview on Sheri Dew. For those of you who don't know I LOVE HER! She is one of my favorite people. I love her books and talks. She has a way of putting life's trials into perspective and giving me so much hope. She is so wise and insightful and tells things like they are. I love her bold, forward approach.

The interview was titled "Living the Unexpected Life" and after reading it I thought that this is something everyone can relate to. In one way or another we are all living an unexpected life. We have all had surprises in life, good and bad, and no one is exactly where they thought they would be. We have trials and obstacles that come along and change our lives. Sheri's point is that no matter what happens you can still be happy and life will still be good!

If you get ten extra minutes then read this! Everyone needs a little bit of hope and encouragement sometimes and who better to give it than Sheri Dew. Here's the link:

Living the Unexpected Life


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you know that Uncle Earl and Sister Dew are good friends?