
This is one of the best books I have ever read! I could go on and on but I won't right now. I was blown away by the way I connected with Elizabeth Gilbert's emotions, mind, train of thought, etc. She's so insightful, witty, and deep. I loved almost ever word of it (minus a paragraph near the end...haha)! Has anyone else read this yet? I'm obsessed with the book and quote it to everyone! I give it an A+!
Monday, February 4, 2008
Eat Pray Love
Posted by
Stephanie
at
11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I've never read this book, but i definitely want to now! Thanks for the recommendation. I love finding new books to read. Right now I'm in the middle of reading Twilight. My friend told me it was so good. At first I thought it sounded kind of stupid but I've gotten into it. You should read it sometime:)
Steph you don't know me...actually I think we might be in the same ward. I found your blog from Myra (my roommate). Anyway I just wanted to say that I had the opposite reaction to this book. I love the idea of just going and finding yourself for a year. I really admire this lady but I don't think I even read the whole thing because I got bored with it. I guess I need to try readying it again...oh, and you should take your friends advice and read the Twilight books! Thanks for letting me comment :)
Post a Comment