Sunday, March 30, 2008

New House!

The lease is up on our condo and my roommate, Diana, and I decided to upgrade to a house. We found this house and fell in love with it! It's so nice and new, not far from where we are, and still in our same ward. We move in this week I am so excited to be in a house! There are two other girls moving in with us too. Here are some pictures from the website. I'll post more once we get all moved in and situated!





5 comments:

Aaron and Celina said...

your house is gorgeous!!

Rachel said...

That house is beautiful! Where is it?

Cassidy said...

Wow, fancy. Who are your new roommates?

Chellor said...

I'm just jealous.

Myra Bybee said...

This looks NICE! Maybe you should let some of the girls in my apt move in...we are kinda crowded and you are going to have so much space!;)