Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Muffin Tops....Mmmm....

Megan and I got Costco cards a few months ago so now I stock up on the poppy seed muffins. I eat them for breakfast almost every morning. Actually, to be more accurate, I eat the tops of the muffin only and then throw away the bottom. It is a huge waste, I know. This is just the way I eat my muffins. The top is the best!

My coworker got tired of seeing me waste so much muffin every morning so she bought me this:


Have you seen this? I had never heard of a muffin top pan before and was so excited for it to change the way I eat my muffins. What could be better? Here are some pictures from tonight of me making some and then enjoying them! (Of course the pictures are poor quality since I am camera-less and have to use my phone's sorry excuse for one!)

3 comments:

Lisa Zohner said...

I'll have to get you my Bran Muffin recipe ... and a new camera!

Douglas Quist said...

What an ingenious idea/creation!

Chellor said...

Have you ever had the Kneaders muffin tops?! Heaven on earth I tell ya!