My 3 cousins and I started a club about 15 years ago and we called ourselves the "Pink Angels". Since that time, there has always been girl cousins to keep the club alive and strong. The original president, Rachel, threw a sleep over party for all the girl cousins who are or ever have been "Pink Angels". We had hair and makeup make overs, fashion shows, dancing, swimming, and so much fun! Here are some pictures from the big party.
100 Balloons
The Salon of Love
Ugly face group picture
McKenna's crazy outfit for the fashion show
Paige's crazy outfit
Little girls night swimming
Doing ringlets (the only thing I can kind of do)
The older girls bonding
Monday, September 22, 2008
The PAP 2008
Posted by
Stephanie
at
5:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
When I saw the title to your blog, I was quite sure that your latest blog was a horror story about a gyno appt...(PAP smear) It sounds like your PAP party was much more fun than the dreaded gyno visit!
I ruined that picture with my shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie, we ruined that picture.
I had fun in the salon with you Stephanie.
Steph, I miss your long hair.
Post a Comment