
Megan is my favorite cooks ever! This is one of her latest meals she makes and I love it. I request she makes it for me every time I see her. I also ask her to put in more bacon because I love bacon and I prefer crushed pineapple instead of tidbits. The recipe is super easy and I haven't met anyone who didn't like it. Also we usually double or triple the recipe.
3 chicken breasts - cut up in to bite size pieces and cook
1 pkg. of bacon - cook and break in to bite size pieces
1 can pineapple tidbits
Sauce:
2 garlic cloves - chopped
1 stick butter
2 T worcestershire sauce
1 T parsley
Pineapple juice
Cook chicken, set aside. Cook bacon, set aside. Heat garlic and butter together then add worcestershire sauce, parsley, and pineapple juice from the can of tidbits. Bring to a boil. Combine chicken, bacon, and pineapple together. Add sauce to mixture. Simmer. Serve over rice.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Chicken, Bacon, Pineapple
Posted by
Stephanie
at
6:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment