Saturday, September 13, 2008

The Women


Last night I saw the movie "The Women" with some of my favorite women. I absolutely loved this movie! (Meg Ryan has stunningly perfect hair the entire time!) I laughed, cried, and left feeling so grateful for the relationships I have with women. I read the movie reviews before and they were almost all bad but then I realized all the reviewers were men. Although, I sometimes admire the easy, simple relationships that men have with each other; there is not much more satisfying to me than a deep connecting, at times complex, relationship with my girl friends.

I am so thankful for my "forever friends" that I know will be a part of my life for the rest of my life. This is a list that will grow as I continue to meet more women to add to it. These are girls who I have been through the ups and downs of life with and no matter what I know they would do anything for me. These are women who "get" me or at least try to. It doesn't matter what their age is, where they are from, or what experiences they have had; in one way or another we just "click". Here are a few of my favorite women that I actually have pictures of.

Sisters - Megan

Melissa and Kaitlyn

McKenna and Paige

Cousins - April, Jamie, Jessica, etc

Friends - Brittany, Stacy, Diana

Provo Friends - Ashley, Jennie, Lori, Gloria, Natalie, Cristal

Friend - Jenn

4 comments:

Brooke said...

I read the reviews before hand too and went into it not thinking it was going to be very good, but I also loved it. Glad we got to see it together!!! :)

Brittany said...

I am dying to see that movie! I think it looks sooo cute so I'm glad to hear you thought so! I miss you!! How are you these days? This is Britt by the way..this is the first time I've ever commented on a blog, so I have no idea what its going to tell you..

Anonymous said...

And me..me...me!!! Just kidding, I know I am just going to have to settle for being an "older mentor"! Anyway, I think you DO have Meg's hairdo if you didn't straighten it.

Diana said...

Phew...I wasn't seeing a picture of me...but then I did. I have a lot of pictures of you on mine...did you notice??